4th International Conference of Dendrochronologists and Dendroecologists from the Baltic Sea Region
August 22-25, 2016
The main objective of the conference is to promote the exchange of knowledge of tree-based research in Baltic Sea Region.
Aspects of tree-based research to be covered:
- Igor Drobyshev (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences; Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre)
- Petter Öhrn (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences; Department of Ecology)
- Adomas Vitas (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania)
- Alar Läänelaid (University of Tartu, Estonia)
- Āris Jansons (Latvian State Forest Research Institute SILAVA)
- Guntis Brūmelis (University of Latvia)
- Kristina Sohar (Institute of Botany of the Academy of Science of the Czech Republic)
Program of the conference is available here
Both short (350 words) and extended (2000 words, including tables, figures and references) abstracts will be accepted prepared by this template.
Abstracts should be sent (as .doc or .docx files) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission deadline is 1 July 2016.
The conference will be held at the facility of the Society of Annas Tree School.
Map is available here.
Accommodation in shared dormitories or camping trucks on-site is offered (including breakfast etc.).
Breakfast, shower and WC facilities will be provided for participants who will stay in tents on-site.
Other possibilities of accommodation and distance to venue:
Please fill the registration form.
Deadline for the registration is July 17, 2016.
Participation fee is 70 EUR.
Payment must be transferred to:
Recipient – Biedrība „Annas koku skolas biedrība”
Registration number – 50008230721
IBAN – LV57UNLA0050022702093
Swift code (BIC) – UNLALV2X
When performing the payment please indicate: baltdendro + name, last name
The registration fee can be paid in cash on site.
Oskars Krišāns (+371 28318566, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)